Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches. Users in the United States and India can also use an iOS device, albeit with limited functionality.
How to Send Someone Money with Google Pay
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the bottom right, tap Send.
- At the bottom, tap +Send or request.
- Choose a contact.
- Enter the amount.
- Tap Send.
- Confirm or change your payment method.
- Tap Confirm & send. If you made a mistake or changed your mind, you have a few seconds to tap Cancel transfer.