Make Payments with Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web using Safari. It is supported on the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac.
Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day. You can make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web.
How Does it Work?
On your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation or tap an existing one.
- Tap the Apple Pay button . If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap first.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay, then tap the send button to review or cancel the payment.
- Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
If the person you sent money to has not accepted the money yet, you can cancel the payment.
On your Apple Watch
- Open the Messages app, then tap an existing conversation.
- Scroll down, then tap the Apple Pay button .
- Tap the minus sign or the plus sign to change the amount.
- Tap on the amount in the message, then you can use the Digital Crown to change the amount.
- Tap Pay, then review or cancel the payment.
- Double-click the side button.
Use your debit card
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a conversation in the Messages app.
- Tap the Apple Pay button , enter an amount, then tap Pay.
- Tap the send button , then tap the arrow .
- Turn off Apple Cash, then choose the debit card you want to use.
- Tap Back, then authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.